Sunday, July 31, 2011

Orlando Yellow Jacket Removal

Sometimes we are called to large Yellow Jacket infestations, and these are always a lot of hard, hot and challenging work.

Check out this nest, which I took pics of after I removed it from under an ornamental hedge:
Orlando YellowJacket nest
It measured over 4 feet long X 2 feet deep and left quite a crater underneath the hedge. The client was soooo happy that I removed the nest properly and quickly on a 99 degree sunny day!

If you have ground bees, ground wasps or yellowjackets, call us, The Stinging Insect Experts for quick and competent removals of your stingers! 1-800-343-5317 or 321-206-5100

Richard Martyniak, M.Sc., Entomologist
The Buzzkillers, LLC, a Licensed, Insured and Certified Pest Control Provider
ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com

p.s., here's a photoshop filtered version of the above yellowjacket nest..couldn't resist!! I was so hot after several stings and being in my bee suit that this is what the nest looked like to me!
Orlando ground bee nest

No comments:

Post a Comment